This site is maintained by a small team of volunteers. If you have a question directly related to this Web site (or its related pages), please feel free to write the webmaster team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They would be happy to hear your site-related comments, suggestions, and corrections.
Documents for posting to the website should be submitted to email@example.com as plain text. The following document types may also be submitted as email attachments: .rtf, .doc, .htm, .html, .txt, .jpg, .gif, .pdf, .xls, .ppt. Files with other extensions (or no extension) may cause your message and all its attachments to be filtered out by our hosting service. Since .zip files will not pass the filters, please email the webmaster team for delivery instructions rather than sending a .zip file. If you have any other questions about submissions, please contact the webmaster team.
If you are having trouble finding what you are looking for, you should consider browsing or searching the site index.
For questions that are not directly related to this site:
- If you are an ASI member and do not have your login and password, are having problems logging in, or have questions/issues with your ASI member record information please email firstname.lastname@example.org) and an ASI Headquarters staff member will assist you. (The webmaster team does not have access to this information.)
- For other ASI-related questions, contact the ASI Headquarters office.
- For indexing-related questions, look at the FAQ at this site. If you don't find what you need there, or desire person-to-person contact, write and/or subscribe to the indexing mailing list, index-l.
- If you are interested in finding a freelance indexer, see "Find an Indexer" in the navigation panel.
- ASI publications are available online through Information Today, Inc.