Being a member of the American Society for Indexing includes many valuable benefits. You can:
- Keep up with the latest trends in indexing, including ebook indexes, software issues, and publisher requirements.
- Take advantage of learning and networking opportunities with webinars and at ASI's annual conference at the discounted membership rate.
- Connect with other indexers around the country and locally via ASI's many chapters and special interest groups.
- Receive an annual subscription to Key Words, ASI's quarterly professional journal, and access to ASI's discussion list to learn about the latest in indexing and job opportunities.
- Access ASI's Health Insurance Benefit
- Receive a detailed listing in ASI's Indexer Locator, a searchable database available to all users of indexing services, for a modest additional charge.
- Enjoy increased professional image for yourself and your indexing business.
- Support the country's only national organization dedicated to excellence in indexing.
Click for a complete list of benefits
Current members, renew now!
Current members, please use your email address on file: Guest
Click this button to renew your membership:
To qualify for retired membership, you must be 65 years or older, with at least 10 years of ASI regular membership, and no longer being paid for indexing work. Includes subscription to Key Words.
Join as an individual now!
By joining ASI, you become part of the nation's only association dedicated exclusively to indexers and indexing. Whether you're just starting out or are a seasoned professional, ASI can help you!
Open to all organizations, corporate and non-profit, committed to furthering ASI's goal of advocating, educating, and providing the central resource for indexing.
Join as an organization now!