Press Releases of interest to the indexing community are available on this page in two sections:
- ASI Press Releases are those issued by ASI’s administrative office on behalf of its Officers, Board, committees, chapters, or SIGs.
- Other Press Releases reflect the views of the author(s) and do not reflect ASI positions or policies.
Members may contact <Gwen Henson>, in ASI’s administrative office, to request staff assistance in preparing a press release about Chapter or SIG activities or other indexing-related news. To submit a press release from another organization for possible posting here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASI news items can also be found on the News page of this site.
ASI Press Releases
- ASI Appoints New Book Series Editor (March 24, 2014)
- Adobe InDesign CC Now Exports Active Indexes for eBooks–DTTF Press Release for Indexers (July 24, 2013)
- Adobe InDesign CC Now Exports Active Indexes for eBooks–DTTF Press Release for Publishers (July 11, 2013)
- Second Edition of Training in Indexing Course Launched (April 15, 2013)
- Wilson Award Recipient Announced (March 15, 2013)
- Nominations for the 2013 Wilson Award are Now Open! (December 1, 2012)
- National Association Seeks Magazine Editor (July 26, 2012)
- How to Embed the ASIndexing Profile Widget (May 23, 2012)
- Statement from ASI Officers Regarding ICI April 27, 2010)
- ASI Announces Golden Turkey Award (November 20, 2009)
- The American Society for Indexing Brings Exclusive UPS Savings to Its Membership (July 15, 2009)
- ASI Congratulates Training Course Graduates (May 30, 2008)
- New ASI special interest groups reflect new indexing directions and technologies (May 30, 2008)
- Hines Award Recipient Announced (June 11, 2007)
- Indexing Award Winner (May 31, 2007)
- ASI Leader Takes Indexing to the Classroom (October 4, 2006)
- ASI Announces Selection of New Journal Editor (Sept. 26, 2006)
Other Press Releases
- Web Indexing SIG Announces 2009 Award (July 15, 2009)
- From the SI: Award for Indexing Excellence:2008 Wheatley Medal (July 14, 2008)
- From the SI: Sword Swallower Meets The Indexer (Glenda Browne’s IgNoble Prize) (March 19, 2008)