This year we will not have a “conference hotel” as such; choose your own accommodation from a plethora of options.
Here are some hotels near the Conference Center. We recommend that you book early in order to get the best rates.
500 S. Dearborn St.
Travelodge Hotel Downtown
65 E. Harrison St.
636 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago’s Essex Inn
800 S. Michigan Ave.
The Hilton Chicago
720 S. Michigan Ave.
Best Western Grant Park
1100 S. Michigan Ave.
If you are interested in cost-saving dormitory housing during our June conference, the website is now open for June bookings. Please book online at chicagosummerhousing.com When making your reservation, please let them know you are attending the ASI Conference.
525 South State Street
Chicago, IL 60605
What you need to know:
- All stays less than one week include linen service (sheets, blanket, pillow/pillowcase, toiletries and towels); stays longer than a week DO NOT include linen service but can be added for an additional charge
- All SUITE-STYLE room rates include breakfast daily (Monday-Friday) and brunch on weekends (Sat/Sun)
- APARTMENT-STYLE room rates DO NOT include a meal
- Meals can be purchased in the University Center Dining Center at any time during your stay: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner offered on weekdays & Brunch and Dinner on weekends
- Guest Policy: No overnight guests are allowed for short terms stays that are less than one month. There are no guests allowed.
- For general questions, please email.
- 100% payment will be charged via credit card at the time of booking, no exceptions.
- Guests will check-in with our 24-hour Summer Housing Guest Services Desk upon arrival
Space is limited, so make your reservation now.
24 East Congress Parkway