Offering Art to Gardens and Architecture to Rock, _________ will surprise you!
Currently enjoying a surge in popularity, the location of our 2018 Conference provides both new offerings and long-time attractions, sure to rock your world. With a record-breaking 18 million visitors in 2016, this lakefront city will have you falling in love with its beauty and charm.
If you haven't guessed it yet, here are more clues.
- Playhouse Square offers the country's largest performing arts center outside of New York City.
- The museum of art, named the second-best museum in the United States*, is ALWAYS free and sits within walking distance of the botanical garden.
- Downtown you'll find a pedestrian-friendly throughway packed with popular eateries on East Fourth Street.
- Sports lover? Football, baseball, and basketball teams call this city home.
- What other city would turn a stained-glass-domed architectural treasure into a grocery store?
- With memorabilia, interactive exhibits, and live performances, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is famously located in CLEVELAND!
Mark the dates now and plan to be there for the ASI Annual Conference April 26-28, 2018, and get ready to ROCK!
Comments are closed.