Offering Art to Gardens and Architecture to Rock, _________ will surprise you!
Currently enjoying a surge in popularity, the location of our 2018 Conference provides both new offerings and long-time attractions, sure to rock your world. With a record-breaking 18 million visitors in 2016, this lakefront city will have you falling in love with its beauty and charm.
If you haven’t guessed it yet, here are more clues.
- Playhouse Square offers the country’s largest performing arts center outside of New York City.
- The museum of art, named the second-best museum in the United States*, is ALWAYS free and sits within walking distance of the botanical garden.
- Downtown you’ll find a pedestrian-friendly throughway packed with popular eateries on East Fourth Street.
- Sports lover? Football, baseball, and basketball teams call this city home.
- What other city would turn a stained-glass-domed architectural treasure into a grocery store?
- With memorabilia, interactive exhibits, and live performances, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is famously located in CLEVELAND!